We all know the importance of memorizing scripture, but now you have an opportunity to do so in a fun way. It's not just for kids!
A to Z 2.0 PDF
New To North Park?
- Our Children's Ministry wing is located on the second floor, down the hallway to your left. The rooms are clearly marked, but if you have any questions, contact our Children's Ministry Director, Kelly Laird.
- During nursery check-in, each child will receive a numbered security with a matching parent; the parent must be returned when picking up your child.
During nursery and Kids' Worship check-in, each child will receive a numbered security tag with a matching parent safety tag; the parent safety tag must be returned when picking up your child.
Staff and Volunteers
Anyone over the age of 18 that is working with children at North Park is required to submit up-to-date clearances. Volunteers are required to fill out an application each year. Paid nursery workers are interviewed and submit 2-3 references that are check before hiring. All of our nursery workers are currently certified in CPR and First Aid.
If you'd like to volunteer with our kids - fill out an application.
We have a Child Safety Policy that is reviewed and updated regularly.
Care for our littlest ones, birth to 36-months is offered during worship services, Sunday School, and other church events. We've paid workers who have their current Child Abuse and Criminal History clearances. Nursery workers will welcome families and do their best to make a child's time with them as pleasant and comfortable as possible as well as fun. If you have any questions or concerns, speak with any of our workers, volunteers, or Children's Director. Be sure to let us know of any allergies or special accommodations needed for your child.
This ministry is offered during the 10:15 a.m. service from September - May.
- Until the COVID era is over, we have had Kids' Worship every other week. Kids age 37-months - 8-years-old attend worship with their parents and then are dismissed midway through the service on the first, third, and fifth months of the year. We plan to offer this every week restarting in the Fall of 2021.
- Children remain in the worship service on the second and fourth weeks, where they are given a special Kids' Message by ministry leaders.
- At Kids' Worship, children are led in worship, a small-group time of prayer, engaging Bible lessons, and Biblical application to their daily lives.
Return this Fall | Sundays | 5:00-6:15 p.m.
Trekkers is a youth group-type program for 3rd-5th graders that runs from Fall-Spring. Kid's get games, prizes, Bible lessons, and applications in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Friends are welcome.
Director of Children's Ministry
The safety of our children is extremely important to us. We are constantly evaluating our procedures and updating our security policy to protect our children.