- Precepts Inductive Study: Precepts is Monday mornings from 9:00-11:00. starting in September. As soon as the start date is set we will update this page. Childcare is provided. It involves observation, interpretation and application, taking each person to the text directly. We invite you to walk closely and powerfully with God through Inductive Bible Study.
Women's Fellowship Groups
- Moms Fellowship: The purpose of Moms Fellowship is to unite the women of North Park Church and the community in the journey of becoming mature believers in Jesus. We follow the Titus belief that older women should train up younger women no matter what stage of being a Mom you are at. Moms will meet every other Wednesday from 9:15-11:15 a.m. beginning in September. Childcare is provided.
- Mugs & Muffins: Mugs and Muffins is a summer fellowship that meets on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:30 am. Childcare is provided.
- Barnabas Prayer Groups: We are urged again and again to pray, and yet we struggle with the discipline of prayer perhaps more than any other of the spiritual disciplines. Do you want to make a commitment to deepening your prayer life? The Women's Connection will be organizing Barnabas Groups for you in order to provide encouragement and accountability in our prayer lives. Contact Amber Stites if you have any questions or for more information. You can sign up at the Information Counter in the church lobby.
- Brunches, potlucks, retreats, banquets and other events, outings and social gatherings.