FALL Sunday School Classes
(September 10 - December 3, 2017)
Join us as we begin our adult Fall Sunday School classes.
Click here for the details.
We look forward to seeing you at the class of your choice!
As a church committed to making disciples of Jesus who connect with each other in caring community, we place a major emphasis on care groups that promote just such a caring connection. Our care groups are designed to be places where real relationships of support are established, where prayer for one another takes place, and where we grow together into mature disciples of Christ.
Where and When?
We have groups that meet at many different times of the week, in many different locations in our community.
Is There a Group for Me?
We have groups for ladies, for men, for marrieds and singles, for young couples and empty-nesters. To join a care group, please communicate your interest to Pastor Dan Hendley at email@example.com; or 412-367-5000 ext. 222.
- Precepts Inductive Study: Precepts is Monday mornings from 9:00-11:00. starting September 11, 2017. As soon as the start date is set we will update this page. Childcare is provided. It involves observation, interpretation and application, taking each person to the text directly. We invite you to walk closely and powerfully with God through Inductive Bible Study.
Women's Fellowship Groups
- Moms Fellowship: The purpose of Moms Fellowship is to unite the women of North Park Church and the community in the journey of becoming mature believers in Jesus. We follow the Titus belief that older women should train up younger women no matter what stage of being a Mom you are at. Moms will meet every other Wednesday from 9:15-11:15 a.m. beginning Wednesday, September 6, 2017. Childcare is provided.
- Mugs & Muffins: Mugs and Muffins is a summer fellowship that meets on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:30 am. Childcare is provided.
- Barnabas Prayer Groups: We are urged again and again to pray, and yet we struggle with the discipline of prayer perhaps more than any other of the spiritual disciplines. Do you want to make a commitment to deepening your prayer life? The Women's Connection will be organizing Barnabas Groups for you in order to provide encouragement and accountability in our prayer lives. The Barnabas Groups Kick Off Luncheon is Sunday, October 15 from 12:00-2:00 in the Blue Room. Contact Amber Stites if you have any questions or for more information. You can sign up at the Information Counter in the church lobby.
- Brunches, potlucks, retreats, banquets and other events, outings and social gatherings.
Teaching and Fellowship
Thursday Men's Breakfast: Held from 6:30-7:30 a.m. at RC Holsinger Associates Conference Room- 117 VIP Drive, Wexford. (last Thursday of the month we meet at Eat N' Park in Wexford).
- Good Friday Men's Breakfast: Every year we hold a breakfast for men and boys of all ages on Good Friday. We fellowship and celebrate the coming of Easter while listening to a message from a speaker (many former Steelers have spoken)!
- Cross-country skiing, father-son overnight, trap shoot
Other Events and Activities
- Father-daughter dance, service projects
COMPASS aims to foster deeper relational connections among the people at North Park Church through monthly events occurring in the middle of the week. COMPASS events vary from month to month and rotate through being primarily social, educational, or outreach oriented. Through these events conducted by a powerful volunteer team, COMPASS intends to cultivate a more Contagious Christian Community. Click here to view the Bulletin or monthly FYI publication and read about the details for the next COMPASS meeting or contact Pastor Ben for more information.